We are actively engaged in assisting our clients across sectors in compliance with competition laws, which touch almost every aspect of business operations and economy today. Our competition law team provides expert and pragmatic advice in navigating through the full spectrum of competition law issues, including merger control, anti-competitive agreements, and abuse of dominance. Our team consists of experienced antitrust, transaction, and dispute resolution lawyers with a proven track record of successfully representing clients before the Competition Commission of India, the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal, and the Supreme Court of India in various enforcement and combination matters. Our clients benefit from the team’s hands-on approach, quick turnaround times, and direct interactions with Partners that ensures efficiency and holistic resolution of their issues.
- Combinations: Notifiability Analysis, Exemptions (Minority Investments), Gun Jumping, Pre-filing Consultations, Merger Filings, Phase II Review and Remedies
- Classic Cartels, Bid Rigging, Information Exchange, Trade Associations, Leniency, Dawn Raids
- Vertical Agreements, Dealing with Disgruntled Trade Partners
- Market Analysis, Assessing Dominance and Abuse of Dominant Position
- New Age Issues: Digital Markets, E-Commerce, AI, and Blockchain
- Competition Compliance, Drafting Competition Policies, Competition Audits, Competition Ombudsman Services